Monday, June 22, 2009

As promised...

Hi ya'll! Here is the super cute video that I mentioned yesterday. It's the kids from Imperior de Amor singing for us after we had finished working for the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GIbgE1TbHY

Today was a pretty simple, yet fun day, as I got to lead two other men in building a picnic table for a children's home called Bathesda. I 1) almost decided to walk of with super cute Mexican kid, and 2) ended up getting a ton of sun again and of course I failed to put on sunscreen...The tan-o-meter is putting me pretty darn close to Mexican right now, haha (I just had a conversation with a Mexican about this, and they actually admited that I was pretty close). K, well that is all for today. Not a long post for once. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment